New coins issue
Prices of coins 150 years of cooperative banking in Poland
On 2012-02-10 auctions on the National Bank of Poland has been finished and issue's prices was established for coins commemorating 150 years of cooperative banking in Poland.
Silver coin with the denomination 10 zł:
- Reserve gross price: 96 pln
- Selling price (price of issue): 96 pln
- The number of coins to sell: 34.000 pcs
- Total emission: 40.000 pcs
- Auction starting date: 07-02-2012 08:00
- Auction ending date: 10-02-2012 13:00
- Date of issue: 23-02-2012
23-02-2012 is a day of issue coin with the denomination 2 zł and total mintage of 700.000 pieces.